Sunday, September 02, 2007

10 favourite things!!!????!!

Macabreday has a way of making me feel guilty about not posting on this blog! he he.. well, guess i have been a bit lazy lately. Today is one of those rare days... Im usually one who wakes up at a time when so i can have exactly the time needed to get dressed and get to college. today, i woke up earlier. so i figured i would respond to his tag before i did anything else.... Im supposed to list 10 of my favourite things..... well, here goes....
1. food - need i say any more? i love food to a point where my better half seriously questions my commitment towards him if he is pitted against a gooey chocolate fudge!!! hehe..
2. cell phone - i know i sound like those bimbos who are stuck to their phones, but i really do need my phone... there was a time when i used to send more than 200 messages a day. but now, im not that jobless.. he he... but i still need my phone. every time i hear it beep, at least it gives me hope that someone i love is calling!!
3. mail - like mac said, i too love getting mails with my name on it.... i hate opening an empty mailbox.
4. surprises - i love surprises. period. i love to be surprised, i love to surprise people, i love to know that we can break the monotony. i hate things that are boring, the same and have no variations...
5. friends - i love my friends. i am horrible at showing how much they mean to me. i often take them for granted. but i love them and ill go mad if i dont have friends in abundance...
6. family - who can live without family. another set of people i take for granted!!!!! immediate and extended family are the ones who made me what i am today!!! they have seen me at my worst... how can i live without them.... (even my sisters!!!!! if they do ask me about this, ill completely deny ever saying that they are important to me, tho!)
7. books and music - cant imagine my life without either of them. i dont know how to explain this one!
8. juice - i know i already sai food, but juice is a whole new category!!!!!! he he... i love juice... almost any juice (not weird ones like tomato juice or cucumber juice, but normal ones like orange, apple, pineapple and the like )
9. time tables - i love time tables... i love planning my day, i love making schedules... none of my plans ever work!!!!!!! i always end up doing other stuff or the same stuff differently, but i love planning all the same!!!!!!!!
10. sunshine!!!!! - wanted to save this for the end cos its the most important to me..... i love sunshine... it brightens my day... it makes me smile... it gives me energy... it gives me the will to go on no matter what... its the bright start to a new day... a new beginning...

4 comments:

3inone said...

ello jyooooceee pickle
come on over
promise to give you a glass of kiwi fruit juice!!!

Pointblank said...

hey... Reading ur post made me feel good.Lovely list.. It jus says ppl r same everywhere.. Urs is definitely a feel-good blog...Can I blogroll ye?

Macabreday said...

speaking of time tables.... im kinda obsessed too....but with railway timetables... i always used to carry a copy in my wallet, one that i used to cut off frm the newspaper

Pointblank said...

hey.. whenz ur next post coming up? I really enjoy reading ur blogs!