Wednesday, June 06, 2007

prayers needed!!!!!!!!

tomorrow at 9 am IST, i am scheduled to write my GRE exam. I cant say tht i have busted my ass for ages but i can say that for the past three weeks, the little time that i did study, i studied!!!! i put in everything i had!!!! tomorrow decides alot of things! im just writing this so that, if by some chance anyone comes across this blog post tonite, im asking u to pray for me.
what decides how well u do an exam? effort? i don't think so... luck???? knowledge????
this past couple of weeks has been the most tensed weeks of my life and i sincerely hope it was all worth it! well, guess ill know tomorrow!!!
just a reminder....
anyone who reads this tonight.... please take a moment and say a silent prayer!!
it won hurt you and it will only help me!

4 comments:

3inone said...

:-) Pickle,
All my prayers and all the hugs you want.

Me said...

Will do!!!Hope you do great!

Macabreday said...

done..!!
and do let us know how it went....
go kick some ass :)

Me said...

hey, how did it go?