Sunday, June 03, 2007

TAGGED!

got tagged by a couple of people earlier this month, finally got a few minutes to myself so decided to play!

Rules are:

* Each player starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF!!!!!

  1. I open cream biscuits and eat all the biscuits first and then eat all the cream!
  2. I have cut open the milkmaid squeezy tube to lick the remaining condensed milk out of the tube.
  3. I have actually stopped my boyfriend mid-sentence while we were discussing future plans to tell him that i feel like having jilebi.
  4. My favourite snack is fried fish and jam.
  5. On a dare i ate 15 ice creams at one shot when i was 3 years old.
  6. I love to watch the stars and i love the beach!
  7. I have tried going on diets 42 times and given up after the first day.
  8. I still need an Enid Blyton's story book to read when i go to the bathroom.
  9. I convinced my sister that my mother does not love us and that we should run away when i was 4 years old.
  10. I want to start an orphanage and adopt a child if my husband and i can gather enough money to support that child.
almost everyone i blog with has already been tagged, so anyone who reads this post, you are tagged!
athu
bhavna
sindhu
you guys are tagged!



6 comments:

Macabreday said...

fish and jam?? u serious?
and the time u decide to express your desire for jilebi, hhmm..i wish i wasa fly on the wall :)

and by the way, im going to blog roll you....as long as you keep posting regularly :)

Macabreday said...

by the way...blogrolling means...i have added ur blog as a link to the list of blogs i read...i see u have already done that for me :)

3inone said...

hee hee
there's only 3 & 10 that i didn't know, and guess what, 3 made me laugh but it doesn't surprise me even the least little bit.

have fun with the hard math day.

Me said...

Wait - howdo you do 1?
Doesn't that get messy?
3 made me laugh.
and 4 - ... gasp...but I shall come back.
8 - for me it's agatha christie.
But enid blyton a close second.

munchkins said...

gosh,i do atleast 5 out of the ten thing that you do,its so strange

Unknown said...

ive been tagged the 3rd time!! does that mean i have to give mroe facts!!

dont worry about #7...new n improved exercise plan in blore ;)